P3S Size and Other Similarities/Differences Impacting Accessories?

Reaction score
I hate to start a new thread but my attempts at searches get a lot of threads that don't have the information I'm looking for...

Just got a new P3S. After getting home, I started checking out accessories on Amazon. I noticed that many of them are listed for the Professional and Advanced, but neglect mentioning the Standard. Types of accessories I'm looking at are:

1. Carry Case
2. Battery
3. Prop guards
4. Props
5. Whatever else I can't think of right now

Anyway, which of these differ from the P and A to the S? Some of the reviews on the cases actually mention how the S fits. But the battery and prop guards seem to be unclear or indeterminate on that. and what other accessories are model-specific?

If there is an existing thread or resource for this info, feel free to just point me to it and save everybody's time. Thank you.

Check out PhantomHelp.com. I have accessories/tips separated by Phantom model.

1. Same
2. Same
3. Same
4. Same (buy only original DJI composite-hub 9450 props)
5. Probably the same except for filters, those are slip-on only for the S

And be leery of the slip-on filters as they cause problems if you don't counter balance them ,even the light gel ones .

I think the only difference in the carry case would be between the controllers and case slots.

The Hard Case (DJI, and the knock off version) the remote (Tx) doesn't fit in the case without modification. I would avoid the knock off brand. The shiny plastic cover peels just being exposed to the air. At least mine did :(

Camera filters (ND, UV, etc.) are model specific too. Make sure you buy the slip on filter made for the Standard.

Thanks guys (and/or gals) for the responses. I appreciate it. I was getting all ready to fly this weekend and now it looks like a washout, with rain both days. maybe there will be some dry times I can experiment with.

Thanks guys (and/or gals) for the responses. I appreciate it. I was getting all ready to fly this weekend and now it looks like a washout, with rain both days. maybe there will be some dry times I can experiment with.

Funny, it's December 11th, and here in Rhode Island it's 60 degrees today, mid 50's for the weekend. Last night they said average temp should be mid-40's. Going to enjoy this weekend!!! :)

Hopefully I'll get to fly a little bit too...

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj