P3S signal quality cut in half after crash

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just got my P3S a few weeks ago, and it has succeeded my expectations until today.
Recently, I hit a tree, I broke a propeller, and the camera vibration absorbing board. I ordered all the parts, and fixed them. But ever since the crash my signal quality has been awful. No longer a smooth, continuous video transmission, but a lagging, and spotty connection. Im not sure what caused this, or how to fix it, but it has really made flying less enjoyable. Please help me if you can.

Thank you for your time!

Josh

I would open it up and check the 2.4 ghz antenna connections. You have two. It's possible one broke and the other is good - so as it auto-switches, you keep losing and gaining signal.

I would open it up and check the 2.4 ghz antenna connections. You have two. It's possible one broke and the other is good - so as it auto-switches, you keep losing and gaining signal.

Where is it located in the drone? And where would I find new ones? Thank you very much for the help!

Open it up, locate the 2.4 antenna pucks (they're a little bigger than your thumbnail) and follow the cable. There should be one on each side of the AC. Google and youtube might be helpful to guide you...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj