P3S SDK support coming

Reaction score
On 12/21/15 [email protected] said:

"our R&D department have confirmed that they have no plan to open the SDK for the Phantom 3 standard"

Then 3 days later they post this on the forums:

"our SDK would support the Phantom 3 Standard in the coming future."

DJI Forum|Virtual Reality on the Phantom 3 Standard

So when asked about that, they said:

"Sorry for the confusion caused. As many developers need SDK is available for Phantom 3 standard , we will open SDK for Phantom 3 standard.

So yes, the Mobile SDK will be compatible with Phantom 3 standard in the coming future."

OMG please let this happen! I've already bought the AutoPilot and now patiently waiting for our little P3S support! Here is what mr Steve @support answered back concerning this last week.
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1452569238.954293.jpg

Reactions: mikep2323
First successful flight test was yesterday (with the Inspire 1 Pro and P3 Standard), so not long now.

Reactions: LanaRain
Do you have plans or a projected date for an Android version of Autopilot?
We have had plans for an Android version, but no projected release date at this time. We are very curious to hear your feedback on what you think Autopilot can bring to the table relative to the other offerings that are already available for Android.

Obviously I've never been able to actually fly with Autopilot as I am an Android user but, based on positive comments from iOS users & what I've seen on your website, it looks to have an extensive set of desirable features. There are a few autonomous flight apps in the Android market & I have purchased several. I would unquestionably add Autopilot to my arsenal should it be released. I believe competition is generally a good thing as it sparks creativity & innovation so I hope to see an Android version of Autopilot become available in the near future.

We have had plans for an Android version, but no projected release date at this time. We are very curious to hear your feedback on what you think Autopilot can bring to the table relative to the other offerings that are already available for Android.

I find myself checking this forum and my Apple app store just waiting for this AutoPilot UPDATE. What am I doing with my life ? lol
The next build of 3.1 beta (which supports the P3 standard and Inspire 1 Pro) will be released later today. Make sure you are on the beta list to get it.

Reactions: LanaRain
The next build of 3.1 beta (which supports the P3 standard and Inspire 1 Pro) will be released later today. Make sure you are on the beta list to get it.
Great news, I am now logged into and added to your guys mailing list . I'll be looking for the beta version link download . Autopilot web page is informative and easy as well. Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20