P3s prop balancer

Reaction score
Hey all I would like to know what is a good prop balancer for my p3 standard. And does it include the rod?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Bronx_Bomber
Thanks msinger

I use a glass, and a shaft that just happen to fit my prop threads. You put the shaft in, lay it on the glass, and balance it. Some guy on here posted a pic of one with an exacto knife as the shaft and it was sitting on a glass. It's the cheap way, but it works as good as the balancers you buy.

Ok cool thanks guys

So what would be the best way to balance the prop by sanding them down or adding tape or nail Polish???

There is really no best way. Since nail polish has to dry, I would think that would be the most inconvenient method out of those three.

I use a glass, and a shaft that just happen to fit my prop threads. You put the shaft in, lay it on the glass, and balance it. Some guy on here posted a pic of one with an exacto knife as the shaft and it was sitting on a glass. It's the cheap way, but it works as good as the balancers you buy.
Where did you get a shaft with reverse threads?

Where did you get a shaft with reverse threads?
It not threaded, it just fits really snug up against the threads. I looked for what youre talking about, found one, but it only worked on half my props. If it didn't fit so ttight, I'd have to find another way I guess......lol

So what would be the best way to balance the prop by sanding them down or adding tape or nail Polish???
I just scrap off a little close to the center. I use a knife but a lot of guys use sand paper. It is worth the effort. I have been balancing props for years when I was flying RC planes. Makes all the difference in performance.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav