P3S Pictures out of focus

Reaction score
Hi,
My P3S has been taking still photos absolutely fine up until today,
I ran down a couple of batteries,
And got home to look at my photos,
Every single photo I took is all out of focus and blurry across the entire screen, there isn't one bit that's in focus at all,
I always tap the phone screen to focus the camera and I've always got great shots,
But now it's awful and not in focus,
I will attach a couple of photos front when it was ok, and a couple from tonight that are all out of focus,
Can anybody please advise what is wrong ?
I'm starting to get wound up with this phantom now,
It's everyday there is a new problem to deal with
Thanks.

Perfectly focused photo 1:

fa5e8ba854b467f14fd4016914e6f7b3_thumb.jpg

Perfectly focused photo 2

7b5682e736e75421a74268d43f2fa7bb_thumb.jpg

Out of focus photo 1:

c72a2f9c06a246a18404220e36315e31_thumb.jpg

Out of focus photo 2:

a6d2d8b56d34aa03c5b226b51602e702_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I can't enlarge any of your photos. Could you possible attach a full resolution image that includes the EXIF info (of one of the blurry pics)?

Thanks for the reply,
I see after searching on here, that there are a few others with the same issue and no fix,
It appears that when you take the photos from the phantom via the go app and save to your phone, then it causes them to look like this,
After posting this I have since put the sd card into my Mac and the photos are worlds apart and super sharp,
Just a heads up, anybody else who's experiencing this problem,
Maybe try and take the photos direct from the sd card rather than through the app,
I have only tried taking the photos from the app once and this was the result, i have since learned my lesson and to stick to taking them from the sd card directly

Thanks for the reply,
I see after searching on here, that there are a few others with the same issue and no fix,
It appears that when you take the photos from the phantom via the go app and save to your phone, then it causes them to look like this,
After posting this I have since put the sd card into my Mac and the photos are worlds apart and super sharp,
Just a heads up, anybody else who's experiencing this problem,
Maybe try and take the photos direct from the sd card rather than through the app,

Glad you got it sorted out! Fly safe!

Reactions: Liam_89
The same goes for the video recordings: take them from the card. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Liam_89

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20