p3s phone mount options

Reaction score
its a known issue with the p3s.....wobbly, unstable phone mount, read all the posts about the mods to correct the issue ( i think?). has anyone just bought another p3s mount and used one on each side of the controller ? my phone is in an otterbox, and has about 2cm of "grabbable" area on the short end without pushing on any buttons.....im kinda thinking this would be a cheap way to stabilize the phone without modding the rc ?

Best option still the inspire 1 mount with the 3/8 threaded nut insert . I ordered it for my Standard controller works with phones or tablets . Under $100 bucks to Canada . Do a search several threads . I wouldn't bother with other options as this is stable platform for phone or tablet .

Inspire mount definitely the way to go. If you don't want to drill and bother with the extra nut you need to buy, you can take off part with a torx screwdriver and sacrifice some stability. Cost me $35 total.

As here Inspire mount, here's mine.

Attachments

• IMAG00681.jpg
    IMAG00681.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 286
Look like p3s controller...but look that one also have the hole (screwin in topside? )
Yes it is a Standard controller. I did the Inspire 1 tablet holder mod, which requires drilling a hole if you want to do it right.

Reactions: Dragonwar

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers