P3S Parts + 1 DBSMod Controller + 1 Unused Original Controller

Reaction score
Hi All,
As some may have seen, i have unfortunately had a RTH failure on my drone and it crashed from approx 5 meters...

I am looking at selling for parts if anyone is interested and also selling my 2 remotes (nothing wrong with either of them).

Im based in Australia (Sydney) happy to have any questions asked and happy to have a price negotiated on for the parts

I am not overly skilled in being able to repair it but i would like to give it a go if its able to be done. The main part i see as an issue would be the single wire that is connected to the gimbal.

The rest appear to be although cosmetically damaged, perfectly fine.

the drone:
IMG_2593 by David Reid, on Flickr

The pins on the top of the gimbal
IMG_2594 by David Reid, on Flickr

Close up of the ribbon cable (appears undamaged)
IMG_2595 by David Reid, on Flickr

The underside of the drone
IMG_2596 by David Reid, on Flickr

battery (was still on when it crashed and i was able to turn it off) significantly damaged though
IMG_2597 by David Reid, on Flickr

DBSMod P3S Controller with phone clip

Second Remote (incase anything ever happened to my DBSModded controller) - never used.
IMG_2601 by David Reid, on Flickr

Hi All,
As some may have seen, i have unfortunately had a RTH failure on my drone and it crashed from approx 5 meters...

I am looking at selling for parts if anyone is interested and also selling my 2 remotes (nothing wrong with either of them).

Im based in Australia (Sydney) happy to have any questions asked and happy to have a price negotiated on for the parts

I am not overly skilled in being able to repair it but i would like to give it a go if its able to be done. The main part i see as an issue would be the single wire that is connected to the gimbal.

The rest appear to be although cosmetically damaged, perfectly fine.

the drone:
IMG_2593 by David Reid, on Flickr

The pins on the top of the gimbal
IMG_2594 by David Reid, on Flickr

Close up of the ribbon cable (appears undamaged)
IMG_2595 by David Reid, on Flickr

The underside of the drone
IMG_2596 by David Reid, on Flickr

battery (was still on when it crashed and i was able to turn it off) significantly damaged though

DBSMod P3S Controller with phone clip

Second Remote (incase anything ever happened to my DBSModded controller) - never used.
IMG_2601 by David Reid, on Flickr
I know it's a while ago but did you sell the parts and did you ever work out the reason for the failure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers