P3s Only RC Working

Reaction score
Hello,

I crashed my drone in the winter, and just forgot about it.
Now, i decided to take a new look at it.

After diagnosing the issue, it 95% sure that WIFI between drone and controller isn’t working. The antennas, cables and connectors to gimbal look fine.

The drone flies and works as it should be, expect its not connecting to my phone/tablet. The controller connects to the phone/tablet like it shoud and is verified by the ”Calibration” tab.

When trying to relink the controller and plane, nothing happens during that 1 minute, it just times out.

I can’t afford to send it out to DJI.

Thanks!

When you relink the remote make sure you press the button on the side of the drone. You will need a pin or something as its in the case.

Also if the WiFi signal is not giving you video feed, turn on airplane mode. Then it will work. Just make sure WiFi is on

When you relink the remote make sure you press the button on the side of the drone. You will need a pin or something as its in the case.

Also if the WiFi signal is not giving you video feed, turn on airplane mode. Then it will work. Just make sure WiFi is on
Yes, I followed the instructions.

Airplane mode didn't help.

I noticed, that one capacitor had come off the board. Both the contacts on the mobo and legs of the cap are broken. Should I just order a new mobo?
Would this be ok DJI Phantom 3 Standard Part 76 ESC Center Board 5.8 GHz, 2312A Motor 94 CCW 95CW | eBay ?
Also one of the motor look damage, probably have to replace that too.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik