P3S on the mountains, chasing an Acura NSX

Reaction score
In this video I was on the mountains filming an Honda/Acura NSX for a car test, you can see some of the scenes that will be on the final work and also some beautiful landscapes

Reactions: Ken73 and J3lle
To reduce the jittering you need to reduce the shutter speed. This will make it smoother with some blur. If the frame rate is 24, then you need shutter speed about 50. Use a ND filter to reduce the shutter speed. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

To reduce the jittering you need to reduce the shutter speed. This will make it smoother with some blur. If the frame rate is 24, then you need shutter speed about 50. Use a ND filter to reduce the shutter speed. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Thanks for the reply! Actually I know that... I had the nd8 mounted but it was not enough with that light... I tried to mount nd8+nd4 but it was too much weight and the gimball does not work properly.

I definitely have to buy an nd16 also.

Thanks for the reply! Actually I know that... I had the nd8 mounted but it was not enough with that light... I tried to mount nd8+nd4 but it was too much weight and the gimball does not work properly.

I definitely have to buy an nd16 also.

Yes, sorry! Look at PolarPro. They have a set of 16, 32 and 64. Light weight, good quality glass, but expensive. Nice car and video by the way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav