P3S lost connection impact w/flight question

Reaction score
So I downloaded the Litchi app, and I read in a manual offered online that when the P3S loses connection with the remote, the drone will stop and simply cover and not continue with his flight path whereas other DJI drones continue the route. But I've seen many videos, newer ones too, that demonstrate the P3S continues on even after losing connection with the remote.

What is a pilot to believe? Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

If you are in the middle of a mission and you lose communication, litchi will continue to fly the mission until it is over.

So I downloaded the Litchi app, and I read in a manual offered online that when the P3S loses connection with the remote, the drone will stop and simply cover and not continue with his flight path whereas other DJI drones continue the route. But I've seen many videos, newer ones too, that demonstrate the P3S continues on even after losing connection with the remote.

What is a pilot to believe? Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
That only applies to following flight modes: VR with Immersive/Joystick Head Tracking active, Follow, Focus and Track. That's posted right on the Litchi Help page. If you are flying a mission and you lose connection to the remote, the drone will continue the mission but it will not update the position of the gimbal until control is re-established with the remote.

Litchi needs to rewrite that section in the manual. It's clear to me but a lot of people have this confusion

Reactions: jamiemink

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj