P3S Long Range with some interference

Reaction score
5cf4bfc0c2307edbcb4d24d409ba9bb7.jpg

Got out to 4731 feet the other day. Im pretty much in the middle of a neighborhood with a lot of houses that have wifi. I expect to get out farther this weekend in South Texas.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is probably what you need.
20160114_144055.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg
IMG_0024.jpg

Sorry to hijack your thread but how do you get the map on the right & the radar on the left? Mine has the map OR the radar on the left. I can't see both & my speed panel is totally different. Is this in the iOS version or a newer version of the app?

It is either the size of the device OR the Android or IOS thing. I have a large iPad that shows both, but an Android phone that shows the either/or situation. If you have a large android tablet, then it is an Android/IOS thing. If you have an Android phone, it is just a size of display thing.

Sorry to hijack your thread but how do you get the map on the right & the radar on the left? Mine has the map OR the radar on the left. I can't see both & my speed panel is totally different. Is this in the iOS version or a newer version of the app?
Dont hold me to this DB, but as he says, that feature is on certain tablets only, and the screenshot is from a standard not a p3P/a

I have both on my Mini
7499.9.PNG DB and is from a Standard .
I thought he was referring to the panel and tony is right that is a 4K

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20