Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Standard P3S - Litchi - Max distance between waypiont Error

Discussion in 'Phantom 3 Help' started by Dean Ward, Apr 13, 2016.

1. Dean Ward

Hi. I'm new to this forum but been flying my Phantom for sometime.

I have recently ditched the DJI Go app and I am using Litchi as I am interested in long range missions.

I have flown a few short distance missions with Litchi no problem but I have now come across an issue that I hope someone can help me with.

I have set a Mission in the mission hub covering 3.9miles (6.2km) but when I try to load this to the drone I get the following error " The distance between adjacent waypoints is too large" or similar. however even if I add lots more waypoint (like every 500ft) I still get the error.

I have seen many flights on youtube with litchi where people have gone far further than this..

I have made sure the DJI app is not in beginner mode, no range limitation and the DJI is closed whilst I have Litchi open.

Can anyone help or explain what could be wrong.

Thanks

2. jacobus

I got that message too and did what you did with extra waypoints but still got the message so I ignored it and hoped for the best. It went out of sight for 5 minutes and just as I started to worry I heard it coming back. Landed all by itself 2 meters from the take off point. Marvelous!