P3S Limp camera and firmware

Reaction score
Hi All you great pilots!
Can someone tell me why my camera goes limp after a few seconds after starting it up? The camera does right it self at first and I feel tension on it at first then it drops.

Also I see a firmware updated needed but I get a message no SD card. I think it is because of the camera dropping out. Any help out there thanks alot!!!

I have a few questions for you:

1) What changed between the time your Phantom last worked and this problem started occurring (did you crash, attempt to install new firmware, etc.)?

2) Does that still occur if you remove the memory card before starting up your Phantom?

I have a few questions for you:

1) What changed between the time your Phantom last worked and this problem started occurring (did you crash, attempt to install new firmware, etc.)?

2) Does that still occur if you remove the memory card before starting up your Phantom?
I did replace ribbon cable and took it back apart to go around the camera twice the right way. It seemed to be working with a camera picture last night for a hour then went out. It was after a crash. The firmware was after it was working last night but when trying to update all problems started. Thanks!!.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers