P3S inside

Reaction score
Phantom 3 Standard inside video.
(Not my video)

Reactions: dirkclod
(Not my video)

Wow. That was really cool to see! I've always wondered what they look like inside. I wonder how much the pro and advanced differ from the standard. Thanks for sharing :)

Sure hope the ESC hold up now that they are part of the main board. Not sure if I like that or not. We'll have to see how they perform and longevity of use.

(Not my video)
Inside the P3S Drone:
Youtube Timestamp: 8:25 <-- the 5.8ghz dual antenna RC Receiver Module
Youtube Timestamp: 9:23 <-- the 2.4ghz single antenna WiFi​

Inside the P3S Controller:
nothing reported.. yet. UPDATE: more about the controller here

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Sure hope the ESC hold up now that they are part of the main board. Not sure if I like that or not. We'll have to see how they perform and longevity of use.

I had an ESC Status error post crash which motors were impossibly trying to turn while on the ground. The only remedy is board replacement ($399 if P3P, retail price. Some selling around $299 if you get lucky). I suspect the P3S will have this same issue. My suggestion is to shut motors off quick if they cannot turn.

Thought I saw 2 ..2.4 antennas in one video inside the battery box
Inside the P3S Drone:
Youtube Timestamp: 8:25 <-- the 5.8ghz dual antenna RC Receiver Module
Youtube Timestamp: 9:23 <-- the 2.4ghz single antenna WiFi​

Inside the P3S Controller:
nothing reported.. yet.​
Thought I saw 2 ..2.4 antennas starting around 10.03 ? One on each side . I can't tell what that cat is saying while he's pointing at them .
If that's the case I wonder where the other cable hooks to.

I dono garrock . I only saw the one cable in the camera too but maybe the other one is on the bottom side of the board in the bird.
It would seem to me that it would have to have 2 antenna panels or the signal would just be one-sided .
Now I am only going by what I know from the P2 but it is 2.4 and 5.8 and would seem to be the same . Now this one might be way different cause this http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/phantom-3-standard-antenna-upgrade.51543/page-2#post-496137 I have never been able to do with the P2's I've had .Not saying the guy is telling me wrong as he has one and I don't but I still can't get a grip on that .
Wish I knew german :) or another YT would come out with just what I wanted to know ! LOL

Last edited:
Good video with a lot of good info. Seems the ESC's are holding up.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj