P3S For Sale + Extras With ARGtek Extender Installed

Reaction score
New forum member selling my P3S. Crashed once from 10 ft. Only damage was broken prop. No flight issues at all. Blue skin installed (will gladly remove). Original box included. Also Included is an extra DJI battery. Recently installed ARGtek modification on RC. I'll include original ARGtek box and everything that came in the kit as well as the stock P3S controller antenna. Bird is in great flying condition. Only selling due to a recent purchase of a Mavic. No problem sending pictures to anyone interested! I'm editing this to say ALL offers will be considered.

Last edited:
Everything works 100%. Only things I no longer have to include are the Polar pro filters and the black DJI props. Those I just sold locally this morning. Still comes with the stock white phantom propellers though. Still interested?

Hey Elcid, I still have $300 cash and I'll pick up (no shipping) if you're interested?

Yeah I can do only $350 shipped to me.

Best I can offer with all you have.

Thanks for rapid replies!!!

Rich

buyer beware. offered $300 and no shipping needed, I'd pick up ( he said he is in my state) and zero replies??? Just sayin'

buyer beware. offered $300 and no shipping needed, I'd pick up ( he said he is in my state) and zero replies??? Just sayin'

I havnt had 1 problem with communication with OP,

I'm pretty sure im going to get this from him and we will see what's up.

Thanks for heads up!

Rich

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj