P3S for £35 on eBay surely not.

Dang, I had to order one to! I swore to my wife when I bought the P3P that that's all the money I will spend but I have probably spent just as much and all the extras (case, lanyard, prop balancing tool, carbon fiber parts, extra batteries, skins, iPad mini, and The list goes on and on and on, LOL) and now you guys even got me by a little mini drones!

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Dazzauk
Dang, I had to order one to! I swore to my wife when I bought the P3P that that's all the money I will spend but I have probably spent just as much and all the extras (case, lanyard, prop balancing tool, carbon fiber parts, extra batteries, skins, iPad mini, and The list goes on and on and on, LOL) and now you guys even got me by a little mini drones!

Just tell the wife this is your 'practice' drone.......you know, to hone your drone piloting skills.........up, down,...left, right...

Better to practice with a mini drone than to make a mistake with the Phantom. C'mon dude, improvise. We're all just big kids anyway!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Neon Euc
Yep I bought one, not heard a thing, there was only 3 available when I ordered, I was 90% sure it was a scam but the listing did look good.

I was browsing eBay for phantom3 standard and came across someone selling refurbished P3S'.

Surely this is a scam?

DJI Phantom 3 Standard with 2.7K Video | eBay

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots
I use Ebay daily. I checked that ad out and the 35 pounds was simply where the bid was at when you looked. The item ended up sold for $225..
Also, a scam on Ebay is a rare creature. they have pretty much perfected that system.

I use Ebay daily. I checked that ad out and the 35 pounds was simply where the bid was at when you looked. The item ended up sold for $225..
Also, a scam on Ebay is a rare creature. they have pretty much perfected that system.

That was a "buy it now". Several members on here "bought one" at that price.

Reactions: Don Holmes
That was a "buy it now". Several members on here "bought one" at that price.

Have any of those guys received the units and responded as to how it went. I didn't see such in the comments yet.
I would like to see how this ends up. Sure would put me to widening my search parameters.

Have any of those guys received the units and responded as to how it went. I didn't see such in the comments yet.
I would like to see how this ends up. Sure would put me to widening my search parameters.

No... No one is getting anything. When it first appeared in the morning it was a "quick, jump on it knowing eBay has a guarantee", but as it unfolded throughout the day it became pretty clear it was a scam. You didn't miss out on anything...

P.T. Barnum of Ringling Brothers and Barnum & Bailey Circus fame, made a very famous quote back in the early 20th Century. " A Sucker if Born Every Minute ". He was referring to the people who got conned out of their money at Side Shows and such. The days of the traveling side shows is pretty much over with but I really enjoyed going to them and seeing all the stuff they had up for show, the Bearded Lady, the Strongman, the Hootchie Kootchie Girls that showed their wares right up in your face. Now it is just days gone by. If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.

Can confirm following message from ebay: Our records show that you recently contacted or received messages from millie-minx through eBay's messaging system. We’re writing to let you know that an unauthorized third party may have compromised this member's account security. It’s important to note that we’re unaware of any problems with your account. We recommend the following precautions to help keep you safe:
- Don't respond to offers to buy or sell an item from this user. The offer may be fraudulent, and the transaction won't be covered by eBay.
- Don't respond to any messages you received from this user that appear to be a Second Chance Offer for an item you recently bid on.
- Never pay for eBay items using instant cash wire-transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram. It's against eBay's Safe Payments Policy for a seller to request payment with these methods.

Glad i withdrew my £35

Sent from my SM-G935F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie