P3s distance

Reaction score
Someone at the club is thinking of a S and wondering what distance they get in the open, do they go 1km out in a clean environment and if so what sort of max distances are being done with them stock. Only stock comments tho please.

I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to exceed the specified 500m range, but I've reached over 1000m without any issues. I mostly fly within 500m, though, but it's nice to know there's a margin.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1445203383.201311.jpg

Reactions: Perus
So its good for the 1km dji say which he will be happy with, and in a very clean environment maybe more. Cool cheers guys

Yea when I had one i made it out to 997 meters and had full strength for both and then turned around. Whenever I was losing signal it was always the video feed.

Someone at the club is thinking of a S and wondering what distance they get in the open, do they go 1km out in a clean environment and if so what sort of max distances are being done with them stock. Only stock comments tho please.

You would get anywhere near 1000M (1km) best we managed in a parkland area is just 750m then the TX signal fails cause of the CE mode here in the UK(EU). But far enough ;)

I am so dumb!:confused:

My question was why am I limited to 500 meters in the DJI app on my P3 Standard when I am in the United States? I didn't see the "distance limit switch just above the "maximum flight distance" setting.

I left this on here to help other people that don't pay attention like me.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31