P3S controller battery

Reaction score
Hey fellow droners
Newbie with first time post
Upgrading controller with Artec range extender and battery wire clip to control board broke
Not handy enough to fix so looking to new battery with clip on it
Any suggestions where to buy
Thxs in advance

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Are there any small electronics shops / hobby shops in your area? Probably a 20 second fix with a soldering iron. The hobby shop by me, usually if it's something small like that, the guy just does it for free.

Can you take a picture of what broke?

Sure can
Wires came out so easy and I think the clip is a little mangled

099ecdb21100ff73dcc55ae7d4409ce6.jpg
9fa898cbaa2a2bead1859c787e183fc1.jpg

Ohh. Darn. I'd see if it was possible to just eliminate the clip and solder the 2 wires direct to the board. If not, maybe someone will chime in and they'll know the name of that clip.

Thank you. On order. Assume wires just clip into this housing d snap into female receptical on board
No soldering required?

As long as the metal clip is still on the wires they just push right in. Tug on them after you insert them to make sure they won't come out. If they do turn them over and stick them in again. I had to do this. You will kind of hear and feel a little click when you put them in the right way. Just make sure you have the right wire in the right hole.

Well it took a week for connectors to show and on the 3rd one the wires managed to stay in and connector inserted on and Right wire in right hole and connected
Quick question of concern though..... when connected the power was on and I heard it chirp and killed power.

I thought I read somewhere this was a NoNo.
Any chance I caused damage to controller?
Have on charger now and afraid to turn on [emoji23]

Plugging up the battery should be no different than switching on the power. I think the no no is turning it on without antennas installed if you have something like ARGtech. All you can do now is switch it on and find out.

Charger her up and went on maiden voyage with Argtec installed
Stock would give me 1000 to 1200 ft and reached 3000 on first attempt
Pleased and will keep pushing each time

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4