P3S Controller Antenna

Reaction score
Hello,

I dropped my controller yesterday and the swivel antenna popped off and the grey cable snapped. I think the part I need is DJIP3-069 from helipal.com. DJIP3-069 Receiver Antenna Set (5.8G) (Sta)

Could someone confirm that for me before I order it. If this is not the correct P/N hopefully someone will know the correct part number.

Thanks,
Damon

Attachments

• Antenna.JPG
    Antenna.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 369
DJI does not sell that part. You'll need to send your remote controller in for repair or find someone who is selling a used remote controller or spare remote controller parts.

DJI does not sell that part. You'll need to send your remote controller in for repair or find someone who is selling a used remote controller or spare remote controller parts.
I just need the cable. The antenna will snap back on.

Yes, I understand. Unfortunately, DJI does not sell that cable.

Good time to mod the antenna maybe??

This.

I would suggest great time to look at an Argtek or DBS antenna mod. Come with new cables and will get you back up and running. Do a search on the forum, plenty of threads on them.

Personally I recently got the Argtek and love it. Pretty inexpensive and works well for me.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

DamonV, check with Hani at UAV Repair Shop. He might have this spare part on hand.

I tend to second the look at Argtec or DBS ....

You will spend time to replace the stock antenna cable for a mediocre range. The similar amount of work will have you with example Argtec antenna and basically 3x the range.

Best $40 I ever spent !!

Nigel

I bought the Argtek and it was money well spent. Very easy to install and so far it's working great.

Thanks for everyone's responses.

Reactions: Matts175

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20