P3S compass error

Reaction score
When I get ready to fly my P3S it says compass is stuck, turn the unit off and back on. If this persists contact DJI... Any reasons why I am getting this message?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You are in the wrong forum. From the top of the page select Standard/4k Discussion.

Btw, don't take compass errors lightly either. Best not to fly until you things under control.

flyNfrank my drop down doesn't have the Standard/4K, it just has P3 and others!!! Why would I want to go to 4K when mine is just 2.7???

flyNfrank my drop down doesn't have the Standard/4K, it just has P3 and others!!! Why would I want to go to 4K when mine is just 2.7???

The forum listing should be self explanatory:
There is Pro/Adv Discussion which refers to the Phantom 3 Professional and Phantom 3 Advanced.
Next there is Standard/4k Discussion which refers to the Phantom 3 Standard and Phantom 3 4k.

It appears your thread made it to the correct location so now others with the same Aircraft can share in the same experience as well.

Btw, don't forget about skypixel.com. There is a lot nice images from photographers posted there.

1pst.jpg

1pst2.jpg

1pst3.jpg

Last edited:
Does it still do it wherever you are? I always get a compass stuck error if I switch it on inside my van, yet will work perfectly when away from any magnetic fields.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20