P3S camera ok no ginbal

Reaction score
After crash and repairing my gimbal and ribbon I have good news and bad news. Camera works but gimbal does not. IMU calibration did not help and gimbal calibration freezes up GO app.

The phantom flies fine, GPS works and camera works and can video and take pictures.

So here is my question............repair cost is about what a brand new Gimbal/camera would cost. The question I have for any Phantom experts is:

IS the Gimbal controlled from the boards on the gimbal or is there a chance that my gimbal problem is within the Phantom?

First time posting on this forum. Sorry if I hosed this up haha
Something strange on here..........

After crash and repairing my gimbal and ribbon I have good news and bad news. Camera works but gimbal does not. IMU calibration did not help and gimbal calibration freezes up GO app.

The phantom flies fine, GPS works and camera works and can video and take pictures.

So here is my question............repair cost is about what a brand new Gimbal/camera would cost. The question I have for any Phantom experts is:

IS the Gimbal controlled from the boards on the gimbal or is there a chance that my gimbal problem is within the Phantom?
Hi ,dumb question,was sd card changed,,is cam and gimble have full movement,,,spose u tryed reloadin app,,u got my brain goin,,:smilingimp:,on uncle google at moment,if i find notha idea i post,,best of luck mean time:)

I never touched the SD card. So it is the same one.
I tried 2 different Tablets same results.

No gimbal movement at all. Camera is working fine.

Thanks

I believe that @ianzone is suggesting that you try another SD card in the camera.
Yeh corect sometimes card might seem ok but not,,do u have nother to try,,faster reading sd card,,,you dont have to start motors just record and walk and watch remote u know staight away if same or beta,,:)

I never touched the SD card. So it is the same one.
I tried 2 different Tablets same results.

No gimbal movement at all. Camera is working fine.

Thanks
Hi i sent post its below,rr u still able to calibrite gimble or still freezing as your last post said,,but u now have cam picture

The camera worked after the repair. The gimbal does not work.
The Gimbal calibration still freezes.

Oki Doki

Thanks Will do.
Hi just been sittin here thinkin hard,sd i dont think gona work ,try but if u gota cam view but gimble no playin ball ,its sounds if bit of gimble damage,,keep tryin ideas unless pic up notha second hand good one just to eliminate the guessing game,,,still got me thinking cap on:)

I tried a different SD card. No change. Still no gimbal operation at start up.

Have not tried to capture images or video yet.

I tried a different SD card. No change. Still no gimbal operation at start up.

Have not tried to capture images or video yet.
Just had nother thought is cam ribbin pluged in right way with contacts,

The camera was working.............so cable had to be correct.

But after playing with the SD cards, now the camera stopped working.

UGHHHHH

After a fresh start today, BAck to status quo.

Gimbal does not work. Camera works.

Will switch SD later

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie