P3s battery?

Reaction score
Hey all I posted earlier about the iPad mini. I went out to test the tablet all worked good came home charged up my batteries and went out to fly. My first battery no problem flew without a hitch now when I switched batteries it started to lag and I was getting a black line going across the screen and getting lost signal. It was like going crazy. I was wondering if maybe one of my batteries needs an update or something can someone help or guide me in the right direction. Greatly appreciated thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Have you updated your software since you used the battery? Maybe it was trying to update

My last update was the cold weather one and I think I only updated once Was I supposed to do once with each battery?

Yes, after updating UAV, insert each battery to update it.

Ok I'm sorry if this a stupid question but how do I update it now? Last time I had the go app. Telling me to update

Put the battery in. Either it will start automatically or you will start it in the DJI GO app (cant remember which right now)
Which model do you have?

Ya, just install the new battery, and the Go App will tell you that the battery needs to be updated. Every new battery needs to be updated.

Ok will try now. Thanks fordruid & bunkphenomenom

I have my p3s on right now and it is not automatically updating or asking me for one. Anyone know what I should do next?

Hello guys.
My name is Manoel, i am new here and thanks for the help you've been giving for everyone. It has helped me a lot.

I bought 02 new batteries for the Phantom 3 Pro . ( on www.dji.com/store -Order Number: 001155616224)

When I tried to fly immediately appeared on my remote controller display the message " Firmware requires update / Battery requires uptade ".

Did the whole procedure , I downloaded archive .bin , saved in sdcard and put inside the phantom .
I put the battery and turned the Phantom on . ( with Remote controller was turned off during the procedure).

After that I again turned on the remote controller but the messages on the screen keep showing "Firmware requires update / Battery requires uptade .

Please , what should I do?

thanks you all.

Attachments

• IMG_0030.PNG
    IMG_0030.PNG
    4.7 MB · Views: 403
  • IMG_0031.PNG
    IMG_0031.PNG
    3 MB · Views: 364
I have my p3s on right now and it is not automatically updating or asking me for one. Anyone know what I should do next?

Updated battery or other one. It does it quick

Hello guys.
My name is Manoel, i am new here and thanks for the help you've been giving for everyone. It has helped me a lot.

I bought 02 new batteries for the Phantom 3 Pro . ( on www.dji.com/store -Order Number: 001155616224)

When I tried to fly immediately appeared on my remote controller display the message " Firmware requires update / Battery requires uptade ".

Did the whole procedure , I downloaded archive .bin , saved in sdcard and put inside the phantom .
I put the battery and turned the Phantom on . ( with Remote controller was turned off during the procedure).

After that I again turned on the remote controller but the messages on the screen keep showing "Firmware requires update / Battery requires uptade .

Please , what should I do?

thanks you all.
Did you remove the txt file from the sd card?

I'm sorry I don't understand fordruid

I'm sorry I don't understand fordruid

Never mind, getting my threads mixed. You have a Standard

Yes I do

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads