P3S BATTERY LIFE

Reaction score
So lately my battery has been acting strange by strange i mean the battery life counter.
It keeps saying that i have 92 % of battery life left. I only have 34 charges on it and the battery capacity is 4502 mah.
I m not sure if the battery should act like that. Should i be worried in any way ?
Thank you for your time.

Yes i have but it still tells me that the battery life is at 92 %. The mah is normal but the battery life is not
Thank you for your reply !

97% life here with 15 charges....Did a deep discharge a bit earlier than normal but nothing....I have started not to leave it go under 35% on every flight to see what's going to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Battery life refers to how many times the battery can be discharged and recharged before it must be replaced. This value is calculated by the smart battery and is reported in the flight log. When battery life reaches 0%, it can no longer be used.

Is it bad that I did a deep charge down to 4%, I've been reading a lot of posts about the deep charge every now and than, and most people do it to the single digits...
I flew it until it was 15 or so, and than had it on (props not spinning) until it was at 4%. Only one flight since, but nothing strange... Any thoughts???

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

The DJI manual indictes that you won't be able to use the battery if the battery life goes down to 0%, but it does not elaborate what the 'recommended minimum' should be before you should stop using the pack.

Anybody here who have batteries that are already way below the 50% mark? Please share any notable experience with them (ie. Flight times, reliability, operating temps, etc.)

I've never heard of anybody using a battery that showed a useful life anything higher than in the 70s percentage-wise, and that's rare. In other words, it appears that 70% useful life is actually 0% useful life.

I think there is some 'crossed communications' in this thread. Battery Life and Battery State of charge'. Can the OP please state which one they are asking about????? :)

Battery Life = total number of times the battery can be charged and discharged.
Battery State = current battery state of charge

:) :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20