P3S battery error

Reaction score
I need some help: in the first 5 min during fly my p3s show two time battery error, every time I would bring the bird down and reinsert the battery. Finally I did the last 19 min of fly with not problem. Mi concern is something normal or I going to contact DJI for a resolution of the problem. I going to try to fly it today and see if it show me the error again. Note: brand new p3s and is update and was the very first fly.

I need some help: in the first 5 min during fly my p3s show two time battery error, every time I would bring the bird down and reinsert the battery. Finally I did the last 19 min of fly with not problem. Mi concern is something normal or I going to contact DJI for a resolution of the problem. I going to try to fly it today and see if it show me the error again. Note: brand new p3s and is update and was the very first fly.
You have to be sure the battery is inserted all the way and the lock engauges. It the battery is 1mm out, the pins will small pins in the Phantom housing will loose contact and cause and Battery error and may cause the Phantom to lose all power. This is a very common error and a lot of posts have been posted here regarding that problem. A very light film of silicon lubricant on the battery housing where it contacts the frame of the P3 will help with the full insertion of the battery-- if it is hard to push in.

Thanks for your help. I will make sure the battery is full inserted. And if the error persisted I will try with the silicon.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20