P3S AT EACHBUY FOR £330

It's a fire sale! :D

Makes me wonder if they are coming out with another unit. I got mine for $499. So I'm happy I did not buy before new year.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Bobby Wig, $499 is the price almost everywhere right now.

Bobby Wig, $499 is the price almost everywhere right now.
Have you seen drone world's taken them off the market, and another place, dslvr or something like that, they stopped selling them too. Are we at the cusp of hearing the standard is no more?

I don't believe we are at the cusp of anything. The P3S is not as big of a seller as the P3A and P3P, so dealers are probably just focusing on carrying what sells.

I don't believe we are at the cusp of anything. The P3S is not as big of a seller as the P3A and P3P, so dealers are probably just focusing on carrying what sells.
I hope you're right.

There is no need to worry until DJI stops selling them. The actions of one dealer is not representative of the actions of all dealers and/or the direction of the Phantom product line in general.

There is no need to worry until DJI stops selling them. The actions of one dealer is not representative of the actions of all dealers and/or the direction of the Phantom product line in general.
Oh, I'm not worried, just wondering. So many people can afford a standard, and not a pro or adv. These are just hobby flyers, and I'd hate to see them cut out of the picture. The next drone of the phantoms caliber is a lot higher, as I'm sure you know being a dealer.

The next drone of the phantoms caliber is a lot higher, as I'm sure you know being a dealer.
It sure is. I'm not a DJI dealer (FYI).

My mistake, I thought since you were a member, and helping dji owners, you had some affiliation with dji.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik