P3S Activation fails every time.

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just got my new Phantom 3 Standard, but I'm having a real bad time trying to activate it. Every time I try, the app throws me the error "Connect aircraft before activation. Make sure P3C aircraft is connected"

I don't have a clue about what is that P3C thing or anything, because I'm following all to the letter.

My phone is a Moto G 2nd Generation and I've also tried on a Galaxy S5 Mini, but the message is exactly the same.

I've only found one person with the same problem, and he asked about it on this forum, but I couldn't really understand what he did to make it work.

I'd appreciate any help with this...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-28-21-23-26.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-28-21-23-26.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 554
Try a different usb/android cable.

Try a different usb/android cable.
On which part of the process I need to plug a USB cable, if this is the Standard version of the Phantom? (I don't, and shouldn't, have to physically connect my phone to the remote.) Everything should be done wirelessly. Or not?

Last edited:
I had a similar issue, had to park in front of my house where I had Wi-Fi signal (internet access) to my phone (DJI GO device). I kinda bounced back an forth between the P3S and wi-fi, then it started a 30 minute update. Now all is well. I don't understand it, I have a data plan on my phone, but it wouldn't authorize until it had a Wi-Fi signal.

I have a data plan on my phone, but it wouldn't authorize until it had a Wi-Fi signal.
Is it supposed to work that way? In the days of the V+, cell access was disabled while connected to the bird's wifi. Maybe it's changed with the P3S, I haven't really followed the technology.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik