P3S 1080p video file plays back on iPad but wont play on my PC /VLC/Mediaplayer or video editors?

Reaction score
I have a 1.7gb 1080p video file recorded with my standard to the memory card, the video file plays fine on my iPad and through DJI GO app, I can watch it back only when everything is powered up, phantom, remote and iPad at the same time.. All seems to play just fine -

when I move the file from the memory card to my PC or laptop the video wont play at all?, it seems to be corrupted somehow?

I have tried VLC player, mediaplayer, windows movie maker and Adobe premiere cs6 pro with the correct codecs and updates and non of them will play or edit the video file.

I have also tried djifix.exe it fixes parts of the file but wont let me skip and is greyed out when watching or skipping the video?

I have tried multiple times to restarting the phantom but the file will only play when everything is connected up to the app and iPad.

Can someone help me here.. Does anyone know whats going on?

Does your laptop not play .mov? Try changing to MP4 and see if that helps.

Does your laptop not play .mov? Try changing to MP4 and see if that helps.

I forgot to add, I did try this and no change.

All the other .mov files on the memory card play fine when moved to my PC, it's just that one bigger file that wont?

Yet it plays fine through the DJI GO app when everything is connected.

What are the specs on your PC?

Try playing straight from the card itself.

I can assure you it's not my PC.

Lets just say I play Gta 5 almost maxed out and still watch videos on my other monitor.
lol

Nope.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj