P3S 10.1" tablet mount?

Reaction score
Hey, I'm wondering if there are any good mounts for a 10.1" tablet. I have a nice sized phone, but would like to try using a tablet instead. Please post links and pics!

Thanks for the info.

Now I'm thinking, the radio won't fit in my DJI hard case back pack if I do this. Hmm, decisions!

Yes, it will fit. The DJI hardshell case is for ALL P3 and that includes those with the tablet mount, part #38.

And here is how I use my 10.1" tablet:

DSCN6244.JPG
DSCN6245.JPG

I got the Inspire mount and put it on my standard controller with help from phantomhelp.com (they send you the threaded insert for shipping fees, 5 dollars!!) then I 3d printed an extension to hold my ipad pro 12.9! here are some pics
20160518_143147.jpg
20160518_143309.jpg
20160518_143322.jpg

Can you link this? How did you fit that in a 9.7" mount?
2nd pic.

That's how. ;)

Just a standard Inspire mount from DJI fits it.

Tablet mount for tripod attached to and iPad mount that came ready to screw the tablet mount on top [emoji16]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

That is exactly what i am doing! Talk about secure and room for booster ! Nice work i was actually searching google for.

iPad holder link:
Tablet Tripod Mount Adapter iKross 7 - 10.2 inch Tablet Universal Tripod Mount A

Mount link: CNC Aluminum Alloy FPV Monitor Mounting Bracket lengthways for DJI 2016 New I7I6 | eBay mount is not a perfect fit but it doesn't wobble.[emoji13]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5
I ordered the same as you. In the kit there is a little spacer like piece of metal its perfect for the ring on the RC mount. But if you put it in you then can not thread bolts through. Or am i stupid and just can see how it goes? Did you use this item or not worry about it?

Sent from my SM-G900I using PhantomPilots mobile app

I ordered the same as you. In the kit there is a little spacer like piece of metal its perfect for the ring on the RC mount. But if you put it in you then can not thread bolts through. Or am i stupid and just can see how it goes? Did you use this item or not worry about it?

Sent from my SM-G900I using PhantomPilots mobile app
Don't worry about it, I just picked up a thumb screw #10 and now can remove the mount easily and fast before I put the remote in the case[emoji41] [emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using PhantomPilots mobile app

I ordered the same with what I thought was a tablet mount bracket. It will not open wide enough to hold my tablet which is 5" wide. What are you holding your tablet with?

Sent from my QTASUN1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers