P3Pro soft still images

What I meant by hit or miss is the camera. Not shot. Either you get a camera that is sharp or soft. There have been several people who have reported soft images where others look good. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Like i said 80% of my shots are soft. Those 2 shots are my best stills (...)

The one with the house was taken in perfect conditions, no wind, at just 15 feet in the air. I took a picture of some plants outside, the drone was on a table and the still is very soft and blurry.

Yes, the house picture is good, but it's too much sporadic. 1 good photo out of 5 is very bad. It's hard to understand that a 1/4000 still can be soft.

I have been watching this post with a lot of interest...in fact I started a similar thread about 2 weeks ago....

http://www.phantompilots.com/threads/6-day-wait-to-fly-very-disappointed.44609/#post-410139

I have flown my P3P quite a few times in the last 2 weeks and I am still not convinced it is as good as it should be. And now Larry L's images has me wondering if there is more to investigate. The P3P is far superior to the P2V+ in so many ways that I'm wondering if its just something I have to live with....there's no way I could have got this image with the P2V+....... RailStn0244v.jpg
RailStn0244v.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20