P3Pro repair - got a refurb

Reaction score
So after 7 weeks at DJI after being bricked (ESC error) by the firmware update I got a drone back that wasn't my original. No notice but they claimed to "repair" mine with a video downlink board. $209. And how is that related to an ESC error? I'm a tech on musical electronics not drones but really! Now the drone I have is named "DRONE FORCE 1" I wonder if he got mine??? And this one is a piece of crap. Drifts constantly, error messages saying prop loose or missing (while its flying) This one has obviously crashed due to scratches on the gimbal/camera. Mine had never even had a hard landing. So do I complain and wait 7 more weeks or will they even do anything. Was thinking of buying a P4Pro but not now. My Mavic is great but this is a disaster. Its not even a year old. And with the receipt they claimed it was out of any warranty.

I don't recommend to go and get DJI for repair, especially when we use older Phantom 3. I will go for third party repairs like drone nerds that have an outstanding reputation. DJI customer service is junk.

Thought they would do it under warranty. Runaround on that. So I've got some one elses drone now..

Thought they would do it under warranty. Runaround on that. So I've got some one elses drone now..
What you can probably do is call DJI or email them and let them know the problem from the drone you received.

First thing Tuesday. If they do anything then I may reconsider the P4P+ but if not then I go elsewhere or just enjoy the Mavic for now.

Ok DJI is working with me but how long it will take is up in the air. They sent me a UPS tag and the piece of *** refurb is on the way back. I just hope it doesn't take 7 weeks to get something back. Half the summer will be gone......
So for now I'll just fly my Mavic. Oh does anyone know how to delete a section of the flight records. The "refurb" I got came up as DRONE FORCE 1 and I can't seem to figure how to clear those records off. ???

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20