P3Pro at $699.00

As of 5/18 at 1pm EST, I could no longer find any P3Ps at Microcenter in Cambridge or Columbus. Did you guys buy them all!???????? Someone got a link they could post here? Sheeesh!

UPDATE: As of 1:08pm EST the Microcenter web center reports:

"THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE."

No worries, some other retailer will offer up the same fate in the very near future. Or so I have conveniently convinced myself. Son of a Beyotch! Timing was wrong by 2 week for moi. :)

Last edited:
My friend just shipped out the bag from Ohio, via USPS. He got that for 30$+taxes, Same as others.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Thats some bargains you guys are getting in the USA .Just goes to show how much mark up the company's have on these quadcopters.

Ha ha, I can only imagine lines at MC to get P4, after P5 is released :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Good to see the forum members helping out other members who dont have a shop near by .Those HDMI modules are $113 here in the uk .

Reactions: GenesisX
Good to see the forum members helping out other members who dont have a shop near by .Those HDMI modules are $113 here in the uk .

that's what it's all about brother.
our MC store is 15 minutes away and when i saw the price the other day my first thought was i wish i could buy them all and offer them here
to people who do not have MC close by.
so buying a $699 P3 with tax here in MN (7%) is $748 and i am offering them for $799 shipping included in US which i think it is fair.
i end up not losing anything (well not making anything either :D )
but some people can get a good deal.
i'm just glad that they let me "clean up" their store ;)

that's all!

Reactions: GenesisX and Rueben
As of 5/18 at 1pm EST, I could no longer find any P3Ps at Microcenter in Cambridge or Columbus. Did you guys buy them all!???????? Someone got a link they could post here? Sheeesh!

UPDATE: As of 1:08pm EST the Microcenter web center reports:

"THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE."

No worries, some other retailer will offer up the same fate in the very near future. Or so I have conveniently convinced myself. Son of a Beyotch! Timing was wrong by 2 week for moi. :)
They are not posted on their website because of the huge saving it's in store only

If anyone scored an HDMI module and is willing to pass on the savings Im interested! Sweet deals! Please contact me if you have one.

Wow $499, amazing price that we in Australia can only dream of.
I am happy to buy it off from you, along with shipping fee and a tiny profit for you :p
I picked up a P3P off ebay today for $1100 AUD
I already have one but I figure it's worth more than $1100 in spare parts

I was just at the Micro center in Boston. They still had a couple of P3P for $699 and a handful of advanced and standards for the discounted prices.
The bags are $29 still too.
No discounts on batteries, and they didnt have and HDMI outs for the controllers either.
I was very tempted to get a P3P just to compare it with the P4. The P4 is my first DJI product after being a homebuilder up until now.
Im sure I could of passed it on and not lost any money on it after a little play.
Anyways. just an FYI for any MA folks

Stock in Tustin California is going down quickly, but they still have 15 P3Ps

Great deals you guys are getting on the P3P! I wish we had MC's around here in Iowa. The P3S has been $399 shipped for a while from various vendors on/off the past couple months.

I guess DJI is tired of people going P3 vs. P4 and these must go... the final hurrah.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub