P3Pro and P3Adv. no discontinued!!

Not being produced. But, as of this time, you can still buy them in their store.

Had to happen someday. No doubt a new P5 will upset many, and that could happen in 2017 too. Mavic II with a 20MP camera?

Same happened to the Inspire 1 guys who got left out in the cold with the new Inspire 2 with its totally revamped gimbal and camera system. Even the SSD cards and batteries are different. Not a happy lot there either.

Tech marches on.

Reactions: Numone
Well that means my P3/4k is well on the way to becoming a collectors item. ;) It was becoming hard to get, even last year.

Anyone know for sure if there is a default FW on a 'new' P3Pro? As I've just paid for a deal on a P3Pro and Manfrotto D1 Backpack. (UK and iOS) At the moment I am running 1.5.40 with the 3/4K and it is happy at that. It would suit me if I had both chookies running the same.

How would I go about backing up the likes of DJI Go/ DJI GS/ Litchi on my MacMini? Could I make a back up of how things are just now and save onto iCloud or other remote Cloud. (I have oodles of available storage on top of iCloud.)

I tried the jogjasky downloads but they conk out about 1/3 of the way through. Are these archives just for Android?

Not quite dead yet, but soon. The 2 is gone. 3 is next, but I would not be surprised if they release future firmware updates. They sold a boatload of them this holiday and are still interested in reducing the number of warranty claims for at least next 12 months.

If you think about it the mavic and p4p were for all intents unavailable during the holiday season. Add that DJI is selling refurb units in both p4 and p3 variants with one year warranties it creates a lot of cost exposure if faults are found in firmware.

Now the 2 is truly dead, not for sale by DJI and no updates after one year off the market.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik