p3p with samsung s7 none edge

Reaction score
wanted to know if anyone has had a problem with p3p, dji go app with a Samsung s7 took me awhile to get it to connect had no video feed at first. turn on usb debugging then got vid but seem like signal was week compared to Samsung s5

I have a Samsung s5 and a Tab4. Both work fine, though I do notice that startup sequence seems important. In my case I get good fast connection if the drone is fully powered up first so it can be seen when the remote powers on. You could try playing with various orders to see what works for you.

Hade to go in developer info turn on debugging go to settings click on phone info have to tap on builder info like 3 times to open up

S7 Edge here and same issue as Dino. App loads but won't connect. I just use my Note 4 and have no problems

So another thing I'm going to try is just tether signal from s7 to s5 and just use the s5

May or may not mean anything but...

A buddy of mine at work is far more into the nuts and bolts of android than I am. He told me the S7 was the first Samsung product to be 'locked down' and lots of people aren't happy about it. Apparantly Samsung always said they would never go the Apple route and stop people from changing to custom firmware etc. (IE: Jailbreaking). But with the s7 they did just that. Maybe that lock down is affecting something more than they thought.

You could try putting it in developer mode and allowing unrestricted USB activity. Can't hurt if you already can't connect.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1