P3P with 2x Batteries-$1000+shipping

Reaction score
Morning! I've got a P3P with about 3 hours total flight time. No crashes or "bumps." Everything that came in the box goes with the sale, plus one extra battery. Original firmware that came with initial release. Just had our first child and priorities have changed. I'm pretty confident that the price is right for a quick and solid sale that both parties will be happy with. Therefore, the price is firm. Continental U.S. Only.

Is this the new shells new motor version?

I honestly cannot go over 850. Truth is I'm a grad student at the University of Florida researching pharmaceutical outcomes of remote drug delivery to communities unable to have access to a pharmacy and we have a budget of 800 and I know that's too low for what you're offering so I was hoping I could add in 50 from my own pocket to push it up to 850, if there's anything you can do to help out it would be really really appreciated.

can you send pics of the bird , or possibly usage info from the dji go app? any idea what shipping to NM would be?

I honestly cannot go over 850. Truth is I'm a grad student at the University of Florida researching pharmaceutical outcomes of remote drug delivery to communities unable to have access to a pharmacy and we have a budget of 800 and I know that's too low for what you're offering so I was hoping I could add in 50 from my own pocket to push it up to 850, if there's anything you can do to help out it would be really really appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 334
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 347
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 298
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg