P3P video got glitchy then gimbal disconnected (video)

Reaction score
So i have been using my bird without issue until NOW.

Before this happened i landed it quite hard. Nothing broke but it was definitely a harder than normal landing.

Today i went to take it out and noticed the video feed was slightly glitchy. So i took it outside and only went up about 40m. Hit record on the video and i started getting white lines and purple flashes, it was freezing up and pixelating. I dont know what ive done.

So i landed it because i want to resolve this and now when i turn it on it starts up the camera does its axis tests and then sits idle for about 5 seconds then turns off, i get (no video transmission) and GIMBAL DISCONNECTED!

Theres no physical damage and ive done every calibration, firmware and reset i could think of. Check all nuts and parts. Everything things seems normal.

Has anyone has this? I dont want to buy another camera:(

Please check the grey cables on gimbal. Press the two connectors to check if they are seating in position.

Please check the grey cables on gimbal. Press the two connectors to check if they are seating in position.
Yea it looks like it could have a slight tear in the insulation. Ive ordered a new cable set #42. Hopefully this fixes it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4