p3p suddenly became difficult to control crashed into some low trees

So when it drifted away it was on an autonomous flight mission? I truly believe you lost GPS and the bird drifted away. I'm thinking possibly swithing to ATTI, if you had enough space between obstacles, may have given you a chance to avoid the trees. Only of course if you had the time to do it. As low as you were to the ground and as close as the trees were that may not have been possible. I do not think it was the battery though.

So when it drifted away it was on an autonomous flight mission? I truly believe you lost GPS and the bird drifted away. I'm thinking possibly swithing to ATTI, if you had enough space between obstacles, may have given you a chance to avoid the trees. Only of course if you had the time to do it. As low as you were to the ground and as close as the trees were that may not have been possible. I do not think it was the battery though.

as far as the battery goes i just wanted to know if it was the culprit and if i should be concerned about flying with this battery with the one cell dipping into the red?

yeah i guess the battery wasn't the culprit here.

the vertical app is a tracking software just locks on a target. since the p3p does not have a 360 degree camera they managed to take control of the drones yaw to aid in the tracking of whatever you decide to track. but you still have to manually fly the drone.

so no it wasn't an autonomous mission.

The HD log reveals that you took off at 2s in, the same time as the cell deviation is reported.

Not suprising on a battery recording 22% SOC.

I woukd comtinue to monitor the battery but would not be overly concerned at this point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik