P3P slashed price

Reaction score
Noticed p3p on ebay is going for about $799 but if you look in amazon it is selling for $877.

Went to BestBuy and they matched the amazon price. For 77 extra you don't have to worry about having to return the drone in case of problems.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

BestBuy / Amazon is always better for such purchases compared to eBay.

NFor 77 extra you don't have to worry about having to return the drone in case of problems.
And, another $50 or so for sales tax? Most people aren't lucky enough not to have to pay sales tax in the US.

I still think its better to buy local in case you have to return it.

Noticed p3p on ebay is going for about $799 but if you look in amazon it is selling for $877.

Went to BestBuy and they matched the amazon price. For 77 extra you don't have to worry about having to return the drone in case of problems.

How did you get BestBuy to pricematch Amazon? When I see these low Amazon prices it's never sold and shipped by Amazon. BestBuy says they only pricematch something that is sold and shipped by Amazon and have to be in stock.

When I see these low Amazon prices it's never sold and shipped by Amazon.
Amazon is selling the P3P here. The price is currently back to $999 though.

Amazon is selling the P3P here. The price is currently back to $999 though.

Yeah that's what I paid for it with an extra battery at BestBuy ($999). I want to know how someone got BestBuy to pricematch something that wasn't BOTH sold and fulfilled by Amazon.

I want to know how someone got BestBuy to pricematch something that wasn't BOTH sold and fulfilled by Amazon.
That's not possible.

Amazon's price fluctuates. It was $877 the other day. Today, it's back up to $999.

That's not possible.

Amazon's price fluctuates. It was $877 the other day. Today, it's back up to $999.

"Went to BestBuy and they matched the amazon price. For 77 extra you don't have to worry about having to return the drone in case of problems." This person did it. I just want to know what to say to get them to do it too. I've never seen Amazon selling and fulfilling the P3P for less that $998. When its less than $998 it is NOT sold by Amazon only fulfilled by Amazon.

This person did it. I just want to know what to say to get them to do it too.
Right -- but, the OP did it when Amazon was selling it for $877.

It's easy. Pull it up in the Amazon app on your phone and show them that Amazon sells and ships the item. I do it all of the time.

Right -- but, the OP did it when Amazon was selling it for $877.

It's easy. Pull it up in the Amazon app on your phone and show them that Amazon sells and ships the item. I do it all of the time.

Amazon has never sold and fulfilled less than $998 (I check everyday because I'm still within my pricematch and return window).

And, another $50 or so for sales tax? Most people aren't lucky enough not to have to pay sales tax in the US.
Labor Day Weekend 2015 is when I dropped the hammer on everything P3P related. I was not going to pay any sales tax (if possible) to the Liberal Left Coast run by Moonbeam Jerry Brown. If you just click on Amazon, they will fulfill from the closest warehouse especially when I will receive free shipping which would always be within California forcing sales tax, but if you click on all suppliers, you can pick the supplier that is just outside the border, call them to verify stock & price along with free shipping as a prime member with no sales tax. The only item I could not get around was the hard case as they are all dropped shipped from La Mesa, Calif. forcing tax on that item only.

Best Buy will only price match if Amazon is the seller and shipper of the item.

The eBay models had the new motors and shell... So that's a plus. Now will the new models have the shorter range..? That's what I'm trying to identify in the thread I just opened.

The eBay models had the new motors and shell... So that's a plus. Now will the new models have the shorter range..? That's what I'm trying to identify in the thread I just opened.

What exactly are "eBay Models"? eBay is full of various sellers. Just because you got a new shell and new motors on one P3P doesn't mean all others sold on eBay will have the same.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic