P3P Screen Viewing Problems

Reaction score
Hope someone can help me with this. I've had my P3P for almost a year now & it has been working flawlessly. Just for the record I've never crashed it, its never been dropped, its in a protective case always when not in the air, & I flew it 3 days in a row no problem taking photos & yesterday morning I had a problem with viewing on my tablet (NVidia). Here's what I've experienced. When all is activated I have a blank screen on my tablet except for the icons around the edges & at the top. I can get into the menu, view battery levels, change camera/video settings, etc...I can even start it and fly in atti mode however it has a blank screen. At the top it says NO SIGNAL, will not connect however it shows me I have 12 satellites I'm connected to & when I go into the menu I can see its locked on to those 12 & signal strength good. Has anyone had this problem? Thanks for reading & looking forward to hearing from someone....Jerry

Are you running the latest firmware? If not, try upgrading it. Make sure you do not install the remote controller firmware first -- as that can cause this no signal issue. Follow these instructions.

Are you running the latest firmware? If not, try upgrading it. Make sure you do not install the remote controller firmware first -- as that can cause this no signal issue. Follow these instructions.
Thanks for your response, I tried that & it wouldn't update. Started out with red / green status light blinking & after 20 mins turned solid red, tried it 2 times. Contacted DJI on the phone & they requested I send them the Log file located in the hidden file on the sd card. Come to find out I have a board problem & had to ship it in for repair, went out yesterday, & they paid the shipping. Have to say I was very impressed with the phone support. When I first joining the forum about a year ago I heard nothing but nightmare stories. I contacted them 3 times while I was trying to update due to the aircraft not responding as it should looking for further assistance. I was 1st or 2nd in the Q each time & wait time was about 3-4 mins. They were on the phone the whole time while I emailed the agent the Log file, they looked it over, saw the problem & took it from there. I was told it should be a 2 week turn around time.....we'll see, as they say sometimes the devil is in the details ;) Keeping my fingers crossed the repair time turn around is as good as the phone support.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31