Reaction score
My gimbal roll arm is bent, I might need to buy a new roll arm and replace it. I might be able to just bent this one back, we'll see. How do you remove the roll arm from the yaw arm? Anyone have info or videos, was trying to find one on YouTube. I hear it's stuck together by magnets, but seams really hard to get apart and I don't want to break anything thinking it's only magnets holding it together. Also how does the roll arm come off the servo plate it's on?

Thanks in advance

My gimbal roll arm is bent, I might need to buy a new roll arm and replace it. I might be able to just bent this one back, we'll see. How do you remove the roll arm from the yaw arm? Anyone have info or videos, was trying to find one on YouTube. I hear it's stuck together by magnets, but seams really hard to get apart and I don't want to break anything thinking it's only magnets holding it together. Also how does the roll arm come off the servo plate it's on?

Thanks in advance

The roll arm is glued to the roll arm motor, and the roll arm motor is attached to the yaw arm by 3 screws. If you need to remove your roll arm from the motor, use a dremel, or pliers to cut the ring around the roll arm. The motor itself will not come out of the ring as its glued in really well.

See the picture below! We well the roll arm if you are interested as well :)

Attachments

• IMG_7836.JPG
    IMG_7836.JPG
    62.3 KB · Views: 726

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers