P3P prop balancing

Reaction score
After some advice on another thread, I am going to balance my props on my P3P.

I am going to use a glass on a level surface rather than a Dubro prop balancer as I can't really afford it at the moment. However, could someone recommend a decent prop balancing rod for the P3P in the UK?

Also, while waiting for it to arrive, should I avoid flying? I've read vibrations are bad so ideally don't want to cause any damage, or will it be ok for a few days?

I cannot recommend the best place to buy a prop balancing rod in the UK. However, you can find a list of prop balancing rods that are compatible with the Phantom 3 here.

while waiting for it to arrive, should I avoid flying? I've read vibrations are bad so ideally don't want to cause any damage, or will it be ok for a few days?
I think it's pretty safe to assume that most Phantom owners never balance their props. So, yes, you'll be just fine. There's nothing wrong with striving to have a well-tuned machine though :)

After some advice on another thread, I am going to balance my props on my P3P.

I am going to use a glass on a level surface rather than a Dubro prop balancer as I can't really afford it at the moment. However, could someone recommend a decent prop balancing rod for the P3P in the UK?

Also, while waiting for it to arrive, should I avoid flying? I've read vibrations are bad so ideally don't want to cause any damage, or will it be ok for a few days?

send an email to [email protected] that's where I got mine also my buddy did as well.
for just a few quid you get a solid straight rod with threads on either end to fit either props

Last edited:
image.jpeg
Just use an xacto knife handle.
Remove the blade of course!;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic