P3P parts for sale

Reaction score
I have some P3P parts for sale:

Used P3P Bodies with motors $225 - $245 each + $15 s/h
Used P3P/P3A Controllers 300a and b $145 each + $10 s/h
Used 4k Cameras $210 each + $7 s/h

All items are in good shape. I also have odds and ends so if you broke that gimbal holder, need a used pitch or roll motor, or need a gimbal arm, let me know. I probably have the part you need.

Hey, can you share more or pics about the p3p bodies you have? I assume fully working aircraft, just no camera? Can you share some pics and details, such as what motors, if they work, damage, etc? I need a new body, p3p or p3a, I have the camera and remote.

Hey, can you share more or pics about the p3p bodies you have? I assume fully working aircraft, just no camera? Can you share some pics and details, such as what motors, if they work, damage, etc? I need a new body, p3p or p3a, I have the camera and remote.

These two have 2312 motors and Part 33 boards. One is straight, the cheaper one had minor contact but they both fly and hover well.

I probably have around 20 more Pros and Advanceds both for parts and ready to fly. Now that its getting cold, I will try to post more.

I have a few new ones for parts or RTF.

Yes they are all in good shape and have been tested. They might have small scrapes or dents, but internals are good.

Hello there.

I have a P3 Pro that was crashed. I could use a shell and the camera glass. Can you work out a good price including shipping to Danmark?

Thanks

I have a 4k Pro camera and gimbal. I dont think you can use a P3 4k camera and gimbal on a Pro.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan