Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

P3p part out or buy for parts or to fix

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by LamboH, Apr 8, 2016.

1. LamboH

image.jpeg image.jpeg Like the title says , have a crashed p3p with 4K gimbal and camera and professional RC , brand new never opened charger(100w ) .

The professional was crashed about two months ago. Sent off to Dji and was surprised that it can be fixed , just for heft fee . $752 fee to fix my professional . So I refused to have it repaired and waited extra I think , to have it sent back to me in the condition in which they got it .
    ( bought a new p3p from the $799 eBay deal to replace my phantom while I decide to sell as is or to part out or maybe eventually fix it myself .)
    I have since removed the compass cable , a cable for the gimbal , and a couple nick Nacks here and there like landing gear , and the rubber feets 。 an assorted pack of every cable/ harness u need for the phantom 3 can be found online for about 15$. New shell is $60 that's with new landing gear . New compass is about 15$ u would need too . Roll arm and camera ribbon cable will also be needed since the roll /yaw arm was snapped when it crashed. Would like to sell the whole thing really. If not I'll Fix it whenever I get the free time . This does come with the 100w charger and adapter wall plug (new never opened- from when j bought the second p3p . And also comes with a used phantom 3 professional gl300b RC . I can include a battery if you need also .

Phantom 3 pro version w323a. RC gl300b.

Still has vision positioning system attached and the professional light ridge with antennas still in place

Like I said , can be sold as one package or if u need a specific piece in sure we can work out something . Everything must go !! Located in Louisiana. .

Comes with original oem box and paperwork.

Can be a working /flying bird again with the right parts and expertise . I just re shelled my second p3p and replaced tidbits here and there , although a length process , I must say - opening up the phantom is pretty fun and interesting - just make sure u have about 3-4 hours to burn.

Dji sent me and invoice for parts needs to have the phantom flying again . I'm sure some parts are not necessary whole others are imperative . Lol small history in the crash . Bird was csc st 160 ft up and fell upside down onto someone's front lawn . We are not going to get into politics about csc but it happened . The bird inverted upside down and fell like a rock and landed on its props onto grass from 160 ft up . The camera didn't actually take a physical impact yet separated from the phantom upon impact at the weakest spot (roll/yaw arm and also the ribbon cable .) No other obvious damage to 4K camera/gimbal and Dji only wanted 69$ for a new roll arm and 54$ for new ribbon cable was all that was quoted to repair the 4K gimbal camera and have it working again .

This would be the perfect buy for someone tech and mechanically savvy to rebuild /replace /repair or just to have as a handy parts bin

Attached Files:

#1 LamboH, Apr 8, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  2. LamboH

More. Pics

Attached Files:

3. LamboH

4. J Dot

Is it still avail LamboH?
    Please let me know, I build p2s, and have been wanting to tinker with a 3.
    You looking for cash, trade?
    Shoot me a pm or email me ( goldurn2@aol.com ) thanks!

J Dot

5. LamboH

Yes
    Still available And yes cash /PayPal preferred

6. Juliano

Whats your asking price.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

7. Juliano

Is the roll motor still good ?

8. LamboH

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    Was invoiced roll arm ($69) and ribbon cable ($50) as far as gimbal / camera repairs /replacement . Nothing else on the invoice mentions anything else needed for the repair so I take it roll arm and ribbon cable is all is needed to fix the 4K camera . . The bird was csc mid air. So it fell upside down n landed on the props. The camera gimbal had no actual physical impact from crash . Visibility all I can see and assess is the roll arm and ribbon cable is sheared off in the same spot

I'll take 260 plus shipping

Attached Files:

9. jtracer

How much for the radio/charger?

10. LamboH

Make me an offer

50% off retail on each I was thinking

11. jtracer

So you will take $30 plus shipping for the charger?
    Is the shell useable?

12. Juliano

200 plus the shipping for everything ?

13. LamboH

I'll take 40 plus shipping on the brand new charger and walk plug .

The shell isn't all that bad . The bird crashed upside down and fell and landed on the props in my front yard . The shell has some kinks and bends but nothing to bad . The bottom shell looks perfect. The top noticeable kinks around the seams The bottom shell is from when I re shelled my second p3p because the second p3p took damage to the lower shell and landing gear . $59 for the shell. If I was getting on a deal like this. A re shell would prolly be a must for me at least

Attached Files:

14. AchillesPDX

#14 AchillesPDX, Apr 9, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  15. LamboH

16. Tom Dykas

Do u still have

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

17. kiteboy

Do you still have the gimbal mainboard?

18. Jason Colman

Do you still have the rest of the camera? My gimbal board is good I think but need camera and motor boards.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

19. hunch

if he doesn't i have plenty of those, complete setups without main board or just individual parts, just let me know what you need.

20. samiam1992

Hey how much for the RC? I'm particularly looking for the ribbon cable that goes from the main board to the com board if anybody has one :(