Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

P3P Part Out - Camera/Gimbal included

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by teebsa, Jul 14, 2015.

1. teebsa

I had a small accident where my P3P landed on top of a water tower, I figured my chances of getting it back were slim to none and ended up ordering a new one. My water company was actually more than helpful in retrieving it and after a brief stint with the local PD, I have it back. It took a hit into the tower and landed on the catwalk upside down, only took about a 4ft fall.

I just linked the remote back to it to verify what all was working, and it's in surprisingly good condition. It suffered some scratched props and 1 bent arm, other than that, everything is working. I'll post pictures up shortly.

I did a quick test, GPS locked immediately, all 4 motors fired up, camera and gimbal responded perfectly. Other than cosmetics, everything is working as normal. I think I'm just going to part it out unless someone is interested in the entire bird. I'll hold on to the extra battery and charger, but do have a NIB remote for it from the new one.

I know parts are hard to come by right now and wanted to give you all a crack at it before sending it off to ebay.

If there's any parts you're needing to get you flying again, let me know and we can work out a price.

2. Chuck of SOFL

you did not mention a price. I may be interested.

3. JY1966

price please...

4. dmiles

Looking for a camera/gimbal.

5. Domenic

6. mphsjeep

I need a led cover, red led light, main board bracket(the part that snaps in between the top and bottom shell that the main board screws to......pretty please!

7. Vandrel

I might be interested in buying everything you have. Send me a message if you'd like. I crashed my P2 into the ocean and recovered it but now looking to possibly make it a project.

8. brushlesheaven

Interested in your remote if its for sale still.
    Please let me know...
    Robert

9. hunch

@teebsa how much for the whole rig?

thanks