P3P Part Out - Camera/Gimbal included

Reaction score
I had a small accident where my P3P landed on top of a water tower, I figured my chances of getting it back were slim to none and ended up ordering a new one. My water company was actually more than helpful in retrieving it and after a brief stint with the local PD, I have it back. It took a hit into the tower and landed on the catwalk upside down, only took about a 4ft fall.

I just linked the remote back to it to verify what all was working, and it's in surprisingly good condition. It suffered some scratched props and 1 bent arm, other than that, everything is working. I'll post pictures up shortly.

I did a quick test, GPS locked immediately, all 4 motors fired up, camera and gimbal responded perfectly. Other than cosmetics, everything is working as normal. I think I'm just going to part it out unless someone is interested in the entire bird. I'll hold on to the extra battery and charger, but do have a NIB remote for it from the new one.

I know parts are hard to come by right now and wanted to give you all a crack at it before sending it off to ebay.

If there's any parts you're needing to get you flying again, let me know and we can work out a price.

I need a led cover, red led light, main board bracket(the part that snaps in between the top and bottom shell that the main board screws to......pretty please!

I might be interested in buying everything you have. Send me a message if you'd like. I crashed my P2 into the ocean and recovered it but now looking to possibly make it a project.

I had a small accident where my P3P landed on top of a water tower, I figured my chances of getting it back were slim to none and ended up ordering a new one. My water company was actually more than helpful in retrieving it and after a brief stint with the local PD, I have it back. It took a hit into the tower and landed on the catwalk upside down, only took about a 4ft fall.

I just linked the remote back to it to verify what all was working, and it's in surprisingly good condition. It suffered some scratched props and 1 bent arm, other than that, everything is working. I'll post pictures up shortly.

I did a quick test, GPS locked immediately, all 4 motors fired up, camera and gimbal responded perfectly. Other than cosmetics, everything is working as normal. I think I'm just going to part it out unless someone is interested in the entire bird. I'll hold on to the extra battery and charger, but do have a NIB remote for it from the new one.

I know parts are hard to come by right now and wanted to give you all a crack at it before sending it off to ebay.

If there's any parts you're needing to get you flying again, let me know and we can work out a price.

I would definitely be interested in the Gimbal/Camera or just the "Flex Ribbon Shield" piece if possible. Please let me know if it is available. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20