P3P or new P3S

Reaction score
Sorry guys been lurking for a while to get as much information as possible before making a purchase. I'm sure I'll get round to introducing myself soon but I'd be grateful for some advice (I'm U.K. Based by the way in case that makes any difference).

I've been offered a P3P for a good price but it's basically the drone with associated accessories but without manuals and box etc. Obviously even though it's allegedly not been flown much I'm assuming it won't come with any warranty etc. my other option is to purchase a new P3S which would obviously give me a bit more piece of mind and warranty although without all the additional features of the pro.

Any thoughts would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Do you need to shoot 4K video or fly in a location where there is a lot of other Wi-Fi around? If so, the P3P would be the better buy.

Not particularly msinger. I, probably, incorrectly assumed the additional range, VSP and lightbridge benefits would force me down the pro route but thinking about it I don't really need them for the flying I'll be doing.

Many thanks for the prompt response by the way, much appreciated.

The P3A also uses Lightbridge. If you don't need 4K video, then that would be a good option too.

P3S is a good drone but will also give you more headaches like constant signal lose and glitchy video. If you don't go with the used p3p save your money until you can buy and p3p or p4 even a mavic .

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: F1reblade
Nothing wrong with the P3S except the range, I love mine, the range can be fixed by a wind surfer or an antenna mod. I use a wind surfer for a temporary solution and its almost tripled my distance.

Refurb P3P's with 1 year factory warranty go on sale regularly, it seems, for as low as $570. I have one now and LOVE IT...and there's no visible difference from a brand new one.

Refurb P3P's with 1 year factory warranty go on sale regularly, it seems, for as low as $570. I have one now and LOVE IT...and there's no visible difference from a brand new one.

Is this on the official site Stach or on EBay etc?

If you have the opportunity to purchase a used P3P vs. a new P3S for the same price...Unless the P3P is broken, you should pick the P3P.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj