P3P On a tripod?

Reaction score
So I call my P3P the tripod in the sky. Why not actually put the P3P on a tripod and use her to shoot pictures and videos?

Well when she is not busy flying?

But I sure like the images. It would help getting better pictures from the P3P platform.

So I call my P3P the tripod in the sky. Why not actually put the P3P on a tripod and use her to shoot pictures and videos?

She? Wow. Do you call her by name aka Siri? Do not get too close

She? Wow. Do you call her by name aka Siri? Do not get too close

Typically I call her "The Camera". It is a camera on a quad copter. Awesome bunch of support software and hardware. I love the Phantom 3 Platform.

Did you ever come up with a tripod for the Phantom. I'm thinking the same thing you were. Why not utilize my 4k camera for other uses.

You can also use a GoPro Hero 4 Black with 4K video and its tripod mount, and correct the fisheye effect with most good video editors.

Though it has occurred to me that the P3P's gimbal is such a superb "steady cam", that it would make a good video camera for fluid land use without the propellers!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers