P3p new.

Reaction score
Hi. I just bought a refurbished p3 pro. I got a apple air 2 ipad. Its only wifi.

I was reading that having a ipad 2 wifi isnt a good choice, its better to have a cellular one instead.

But arent both of those bad because of inteference with the remote control signal 2.4ghz. wifi runs on 2.4 and cell runs on different frequency. So im somewhat lost on what to do. I want to fly it so bad but i dont want to risk crashing or runaway.

Any help. Thanks.

Neither version is going to have an impact on your P3. The spread spectrum light bridge is pretty robust. Having a cellular version just means that you could download maps in the field (if you have enough data in your plan) instead of caching them when you are somewhere that you can access the Internet. Bigger issue is having a tablet that plays well with the phantom controller and ap. Do a bit of searching on this forum for issues others may have had with the mini 2.

Neither version is going to have an impact on your P3. The spread spectrum light bridge is pretty robust. Having a cellular version just means that you could download maps in the field (if you have enough data in your plan) instead of caching them when you are somewhere that you can access the Internet. Bigger issue is having a tablet that plays well with the phantom controller and ap. Do a bit of searching on this forum for issues others may have had with the mini 2.

Thank you for you help. I really appreciate it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31