P3P Motor / Prop Wrench Replacement

Reaction score
Has anyone found a replacement motor / prop wrench for the new P3P? This is the band clamp style wrench that wraps around the motot hub. Note that the wrenches that grasp the motor splines (P2) wont work with the new motors. Thanx!

DJI does not sell this part. Most people hold the motor with one hand and tighten the prop with the other. Does that not work for you?

Reactions: t2adze
Yup that works I just broke it and am looking for a replacement in case I need one

As msinger has said, there is no need for any form of wrench. I spin the props onto the threads when i install them, gives me an idea as to the condition of the threads, i make sure they spin down the thread amoothly witjout any resistance. I then hold the prop still and turn the motor to tighten. Probably the same force you apply to turn off a tap (fawcett)..

thanks for the suggestions ive been flying these things for years...since the p1...im well aware of how to tighten the props im just looking to replace a part i stepped on and broke so i can have all the original accessories

I agree you shouldnt use the spanner to tighten the props but removing them can be tricky without it! Also it doubles up as a handy screwdriver for the tablet mount! A very useful gadget!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers