P3P make an offer

Reaction score
Selling my p3p the shell is immaculate,used once.so camera is brand new also.

i landed in a shallow puddle first flite and the camera got a quick dip but was working fine after but i noticed there was alittle grit in the gimbal arm so i pulled it apart cleaned it and now for some reason it doesnt work..maybe i damaged a ribbon cable i have no idea i no nothing about this stuff

This is my 2nd p3 i just want it gone make me an offer.it also comes with sunshade,dji lanyard,prop guards,camera guard,gimbal guard,led front spotlight

Last edited:
I should have mention im from Australia.i can send tho i wouldnt have a clue how much it would cost

Hi Jake88, I`m looking for a cheap 1st phantom but pretty unsure how much your drone might cost to get fixed. Where in OZ are you? I`m in the Newcastle area.

Hi space cowboy im not sure whats wrong with the camera so i couldnt tell u,sry mate.as i said it was fine when i pulled it apart ...maybe a ribbon cable is no longer working?i have no idea with this stuff?.worse case scenario would be a new camera but i highly doubt thats the case..

I would send it back to dji but id be waiting 2months atleast to get it back im moving out i need cash asap.i might just sell it as parts if no one wants it soon.o and im near narre warren

I would send it back to dji but id be waiting 2months atleast to get it back im moving out i need cash asap.i might just sell it as parts if no one wants it soon.o and im near narre warren
If you were in the USA, I'd buy it. What's shipping to Oregon, USA? Postal code is 97477

I`ve priced a new camera and they`re pretty expensive at $500 to $600AUD. I could only offer you $350 for the drone (plus postage) but I`m sure that`s way less than what you need for it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj