P3P Indoor constantly drifting to the right

Yes, you can set it to just land or hover.
good idea to make that a part of your preflight check list to check those settings before you take off-- especially if you are changing them on a regular basis.

3 years flying and never used prop guards but bought them especially for that gig. I wasn't worried about the phantom but more about my props chewing up one of the flags which one is 630 years old. I had one or 2 close calls but I fly on the edge anyway but the prop guards never bumped a thing but was still glad I got them for peace of mind
Mal, very well done. that video is amazing. you have now inspired me to do a whole feature of the Gozo Cathedral. The only problem is I do not have any prop guards and I'm only in Malta for a few more weeks then I'm going back home to UK

Thanks Reuben!
Im sure if you ordered a set you'd get them in time but getting permission to fly inside will be your main problem :)

Thanks Reuben!
Im sure if you ordered a set you'd get them in time but getting permission to fly inside will be your main problem :)
there is so many prop guards online. which ones are recommended. I see yours are connected to each other, first time i seen that type. regarding permission its not a big issue cause i know the priest in charge of the Cathedral personally ;) kind of an advantage. Haha the only issue is that when im flying he is next to me saying "careful watch the chandlers" "watch the lights" "watch the candles"and so on lol...

Mal - wow...the video and that cathedral are amazing! You've definitely got skills and confidence flying. Thanks for posting. Really enjoyed that, and it just moved Ireland up on my "to visit" list.

Very nice!!

It's amazing how audio plays such a big part in productions - so serene and calm in your main video - to a swarm of wild bees in your "making of" video!!

I also had to fly without GPS for the first time at an indoor trampoline park. Scary since the ceiling was only about 25 feet and without GPS I had to go back to my pre-P3 days where quads had NO stability and you had to control everything! Luckily, the 6 months of flying time with my $100 cheapie quad helped tremendously.

Again - good job!

I have the same problem anytime I'm flying below about 10 feet. My back yard is covered in high-trees, and I like to practice at low level flying, between 3ft and 10ft, and the P3 can't keep stable no matter what I do.

I can attribute some of this to the wind the copter generates itself pushing back, but it shouldn't do that much at 10' I would think.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4