P3P HardShell BackPack Volume

Reaction score
Hi
Does anybody know what the total overall volume ( not just the inside ) of the DJI Hardshell backpack is.

Waylander

I can give you outside dimensions so you can calculate volume yourself
Hello neven
Yes the dimensions would be good, thank you.
Waylander

height: 48 cm
width: 34 cm
depth: 24 cm
those are the maximum values (at some places of the backpack the values are 1 - 2 cm lower)
so 48 x 34 *24 = 39168 cubic cm which is 39 Litres approx, therefore a 50 litre Kitbag should do it easy...
Thanks
Waylander

The foam inside the backpack actually come off. So if someone has the time, they could literally take the foam out, then measure how much water you can put into it (since it's basically a plastic bowl).

The foam inside the backpack actually come off. So if someone has the time, they could literally take the foam out, then measure how much water you can put into it (since it's basically a plastic bowl).
Hi 30four
Yes I could do as you say, but its the outside dimensions that I'm concerned with, the reason being:- the majority manufacturers of "kit bags" and "rucksacks", describe the size of their products in Litres, I want a kit back big enough to hold my DJI bacjpack, as well as my Headplay goggles, and other bits and pieces so that when I hike to a location I am carrying everything I need in one piece of kit strapped to my back :)
Waylander

Please let me know of your findings, I've been in search of something similar as well!
Hi 30four .........will do if I ever find anything, been looking for a couple months now... :-(
Waylander

Reactions: Waylander
Have you seen this monster?
Deuter Quantum 70 + 10
Thanks Jeff(?)

Wow thanks that is a big mama with a biiiiggg price..ha ha, got this from same site
Eagle Creek Deviate 60, not as big in volume, but also not as big in price.. :)
thanks for your reply, (I'll hit the Like button).
Waylander

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.